Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Day 45

Bathtime at Pop-Pop's house...


Sunrise at Pop-Pop's house...
My photo group's weekly challenge this week is to show who we are. Since we are on vacation near where I grew up, I thought I'd include a few photos were I spent most of my life becoming who I am. I lived in Vienna, Virginia from 5 years old until I went away to college.
This is my childhood home in Vienna. It's amazing to see the difference a couple decades will make. The pine tree on the left had branches all the way to the ground. The tree on the right was small and somewhat easy to climb. Other trees that we regular parts of my childhood playtime adventures aren't even there anymore. :(
This is my childhood church. We have countless memories here or on trips with the youth group. We were very involved in my church growing up and I hope that Sophia and Maya are able to form the same memories in church like I did.

1 comment:

Heather said...

GORGEOUS picture of sunrise!