Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Day 58

A friend of ours works for the International Republican Institute in DC, heading their efforts to introduce democracy and freedom in Belarus. Her international office is in Lithuania. Knowing I was 1/4 Lithuanian, she brought me a box of chocolates back from her latest trip. It was perfect timing, as we were getting ready to head to see my Pop-Pop. Both his parents were immigrants from Lithuania, so it was so special to be able to share these chocolates with him!



Maya had a reaction to her Amoxicillan and was covered in red welts. :(
My sleeping girls...





This isn't a crisp picture, but I thought it was so funny. My dad and Pop-Pop both feel asleep on the couch and were sitting like mirror images of each other. Like father, like son...







3 comments:

Heather said...

Awwwww, poor little Maya! ((HUGS))

amy said...

Maya's chunky little legs are too cute!

Amanda said...

Awww, poor Maya! I hope the rash went away quickly... but on a positive note you photographed it really well!