Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day 67

Today was Sophia's Toddler Class at the Irvine Zoo. Aunt Stephanie packed a very yummy lunch and we had a picnic by Irvine Lake & Sophia fed the ducks.



Earlier, Maya enjoyed her green beans & cheerios. I turned my back for a moment and she was covered in beans. I figured I wouldn't waste the opportunity, so I decorated her in cheerios. ;) Baby food makes a wonderful temporary glue.

At her zoo class, Sophia touched the snake. This photo is for the enjoyment of Grandma Bonnie! HA! :) She thought it was neat how it wrapped it's tail around her wrist.


A day at the park wouldn't be complete without some sort of peacock photo. This one was stalking us and obviously had no fear of people.





6 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like fun! Those peacock feathers are so cool. Great idea for a pic!

jessstephkylesmom said...

Love the lake picture!!

Heather said...

LOL!! I love the Cheerios on Maya's forehead!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a great shot of the peacock feathers! And I love the cheerios all over the face, too funny.

Maggie said...

love the peacock feathers and the snake. Cheerios and GREEN beans?? ew!

Amanda said...

ohhh i love the feathers!