Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Day 72

Brace yourself Mommy & Daddy...I'm figuring this world out and I'm going to get into EVERYTHING!

Well, little Miss Maya figured out how to pull herself to stand in her crib today. I love the look of delight and pride on her face in this photo. Goodness, she was just tickled that she figured this out! Project for today: Lower the crib to the bottom setting!

Not a crisp photo, but Sophia was so cute feeding Maya her peaches. I giggled every time she opened her own mouth as she put the spoon in Maya's mouth!



4 comments:

jessstephkylesmom said...

Maya sure looks proud of herself!!

reany365 said...

Very cute. What a big girl.

Erica said...

Oh, how cute! I am dreading the day E can do this!

Maggie said...

Well you know, we ALL do that. Opening our mouths when they do. lol.