Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 106

Sophia was ringing to door bell at Disneyland Toontown's Camera Shop.

Splash Mountain with the colored pencil effect in photoshop.

Sophia loves the teacup ride, just like me. Alberto doesn't like it so much, so it's always a ride we go on together. She was holding her hands up as we were spinning and I thought it was such a cute photo of her. The background, however, was kind of bland, so I photoshopped another background in from different photo I took on the ride. After I was done, I realized that the background photo was one taken before the ride started (hence, the man standing in the right corner) and the part with Sophia was taken while the ride was moving. HAHA!

Maya giving Daddy her sweet little "pick me up" face.

2 comments:

jessstephkylesmom said...

My kids loved toon town when they were little!. Love's maya's "pick me up" face!

Maggie said...

So cute!! Her on the teacups. Love it.