Sunday, June 24, 2007

Day 112

Our friends Steve and Jenny got married this evening. Our friend Gina was holding Maya and the waiter sat cake right in front of her. Before anyone had a chance to move it, Maya dug in with both hands. I guess she's practicing for her 1st birthday! (Today she turned 9 months old.)

I couldn't pick just one photo of Sophia dancing. We loved watching her dance and I wanted to make sure I put enough photos in so I saved that memory of how sweet she was dancing. She danced all night long! Sometimes she was next to our table, other times she would find an open spot outside. Maya danced along on Daddy's lap and giggled and squealed as Sophia danced along.




Since I'm always behind the camera, here are a few of me and my family. I couldn't figure out how to photoshop a tan onto me, so that I matched the rest of my family! HA!



Jenny & Steve were so sweet and had a special gift for Sophia, a coloring book and crayons. Sophia colored a picture for Jenny and was so excited to give it to her!

After a night of dancing, Sophia was exhausted!

8 comments:

reany365 said...

Looks like fun. Dont worry you look beautiful and match your family.

Vanessa said...

You are very pretty! you have a very sweet family! love the dancing and the hands full of cake!!!

Karla said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!

Erica said...

Wonderful family pictures and the girls look sooo happy! Looks like a beautiful event!

Sher Johnson said...

Nice to "SEE" you! :)
the cake fists are awesome!

jessstephkylesmom said...

Very nice pictures!!

Maggie said...

aww....looks like you all had fun!

Heather said...

The pics of Sophia dancing are precious! You are stunning...and have a beautiful family!!!