Friday, June 1, 2007

Day 89

Same picture as below, but this is the final version I will be submitting to the city. I actually like it in print a lot better than online for some reason.


Flowers from our garden...







Anaheim is having a photo contest "History in the Making". It has to be taken within the city, within the month of May. I took this photo of Sophia at one of our new libraries, figuring she is reading/learning and will grow up to be part of history. Cheesy, I know, but it's all I could think of. I'm not thrilled with the way the photo came out, but Sophia was such a good girl posing for it, that I'm going to enter it anyway.



I left Maya in the middle of the family room floor for ONE minute. I come back and she's at the sofa and trying to stand! Oh my!









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What type of flower is that? Very pretty.

jessstephkylesmom said...

Beautiful flower pics, and as ever Maya is a cutie pie! I still like your picture of your DD in front of the library, the composition is great!

Maggie said...

I adore that first flower pic. Gorgeous! Can't believe Maya is already trying to stand.

Jess said...

I don't think the photo of Sophia is "Cheesy"....I was thinking that it was an excellent composition! I can't wait to hear how you do in the contest!

~M said...

Great pics! The one of your DD in front of the library is classic!

reany365 said...

Maya is getting to be a big girl. Nice picture for the contest.