Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Day 122

Happy 4th of July!!!

We spent the day at Irvine Park with friends and had a wonderful day! It was 94 degrees out, but we found a perfect picnic spot with giant shade trees and a cool breeze blowing through. We took the motorhome, so we'd have a cool spot for the babies to nap.

I found this odd little bug crawling on one of the babies while they were playing in the grass. My first instinct was to toss the bug away, but then I realized I should take a photo of it for my blog first! HAHA!



Maya and her new little boyfriend!


The girls took a train ride around the lake, then enjoyed some snow cones. I believe this was Sophia's first snow cone. :)


Sophia barely made it out of the park before falling asleep. She ran and played for 8 hours!

4 comments:

Holly said...

That is a great shot of the bug. I like the composition of it.

jessstephkylesmom said...

awww Great pictures, I like the bug shot too!!

Amanda said...

I love the caterpillar! Or pitter-pillar as Drake calls them.

Heather said...

Great captures!