Monday, March 19, 2007

Day 15

Trying again for Day 15, since the photos weren't showing up for some people.

My photo group's challenge of the week is: Textures. I had a great time today trying to get as many textures as I could think of! Here are a few....


Broccoli...Crisp and leafy...
Hamburger fat while frying ;)
Scalding, bubbling hot!
Prickly Cactus...
Delicate Flower...
Maya...Soft & "Fluffy" :)
Sophia: "I WILL NOT SMILE"
And to make Alberto happy... He attended the first A380 landing in the United States at LAX today. The A380 is the largest passenger plane in the world and can hold up to 800 passengers. This is an AP photo, which as you can see Alberto altered a bit to point to himself. :)

2 comments:

~ Natalie~ said...

Love all of your textures. Great job. I love the little chunky monkey pic. So Cute!

Jess said...

Very cool! You certainly captured a lot of textures VERY well! Nicely done!