Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Day 16

Well, here's a summary of the last hour in our house...

I'm cooking dinner.

Here's the salted asparagus...

And the mushrooms for our steak...

It started to rain so Sophia and I ran outside.

This is the tree in our front yard. I'm not sure if the picture is big enough on the blog to see the raindrops though...
Here are the rain drops on Sophia's raincoat...
It really wasn't raining hard, but the only way I could coax Sophia outside (and therefore get her photo for the day) was to tell her she could wear her raincoat. :) We don't get a lot of rain here, so it was a real treat for her!
Maya slept soundly in her swing, while all of this went on...

And I have no photo at the moment, but just wanted to say Congrats to Alberto for completing the CIO program at National Defense University. Sophia, Maya and I are very proud of him!

5 comments:

~M said...

Awww Great pics!!!

~ Natalie~ said...

Great pictures. Love the flower with the rain drops.

Anonymous said...

How on earth did you get such a great pic of the mushroom!

Maggie said...

Cool pics! Wow...I love, love the raindrops on the pink raincoat. I can't believe that's a mushroom! Talk about zoom!

Jess said...

I think my favorite is the asparagus photo...they are all great though! (Now I need to make asparagus for supper!)