Sunday, July 22, 2007

Day 140

Singing and dancing is serious business for Sophia. She really gets into the music and really tries to express the mood of the music. Here she is dancing to a Sandra Boynton song about a little girl's temper tantrum. The second photo made me laugh out loud, which made her stop and look at me the way she did in the third photo.




Our adventurous little Maya decided to go over Liberty instead of around him. I know the cropping of the photos is poor, but had to include the before and after photos.



4 comments:

jessstephkylesmom said...

Cute I love the dancing ones!! That poor dog!! I know ours put up with alot from our doggies too!

Vanessa said...

they're so funny! Love the dancing lol

Mindy's365 said...

The dancing ones are too cute! And the *doggy mountain* ones are funny!

Maggie said...

They are so funny!