Thursday, March 15, 2007

Day 11

The lighting late afternoon today was fantastic. I couldn't pick just a few pictures! :)

Sophia was catching a lady bug.


And giggling as it crawled all over her. (Pardon the dirty nails...we had just finished cleaning up our strawberry bushes.)


Here Sophia was almost crying because she didn't want me to take her picture. The lighting was perfect, so I couldn't resist!


We were pulling up some stray flowers and decided to turn Liberty into a flower pot.


Then Sophia decided to ride her "horse"...


And Liberty tossed her aside, as he didn't feel like being a horse!


Afterwards, she played on the swing. You may need to squint to see our California-size backyard. :)

I loved the lighting in this picture of Maya...


Maya was loving Liberty...


PS - I've decide to combine all 3 of my blogs (this one, Sophia's and Maya's) into this one blog, but I'll be including a photo of each of the girls every day, so I still keep my goal of having a photo a day of them both. :)

7 comments:

~ Natalie~ said...

Those are all great! I like how you used thirds on some of them.

Sher Johnson said...

CUTE!! you got lots of great pics today!! yaaaa for sunshine!!

Amanda said...

Cure pics, I LOVE the ladybugs.

Jess said...

The hand/ ladybug shots are really cool!

Holly said...

The ladybug pics are FANTASTIC! I love how each of your pictures tell a story. Very nice!

Maggie said...

I love the ladybug pics!

reany365 said...

Your girls are adorable.