Sunday, March 11, 2007

Day 7

A nearby neighborhood is on fire. This shows the smoke blowing through the bright blue sky. The flag pole is in our yard. The fire is not close enough to our home to worry though. Here's a news link... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258229,00.html


I tried to work with different types of lighting today.

Disneyland Castle in the bright sun...


Dark inside It's A Small World ride...

Maya pulling Sophia's hair. :) In the shade on a very bright day. I was also playing around with angles.

Sophia visited Mickey, Ariel and Goofy today...



Our day at Disneyland...

5 comments:

Dennis said...

The flag is blowing in one direction and the smoke is blowing in the opposite direction. That adds to a unique picture.

Maggie said...

Loving the lighting on the castle. Almost doesn't look real.

Good point on the flag. Cool.

Jess said...

Great photos today! The flag with the smoke is my favorite (all though I did get a chuckle at your girls pulling hair!)

~ Natalie~ said...

I love the flag picture. LOL at the hair pulling. Great pictures!

Heather said...

I really enjoyed the flag picture. It is very unique.