Monday, March 26, 2007

Day 22

Monday, March 26th.

On our way home!
Our little motorhome, when we stopped for a break...
And the cows across the street...
During our stop, Maya was happy to get out of her carseat, but not very thrilled to be in the bouncy seat!
This was actually from the night before. It's not a good photo, but such a sweet memory that I wanted to include it. Sophia and her older cousins put on a little show in the campground ampatheatre. Here, Sophia is singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. She just belted it out with no fear of an audience at all.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Wow...what beautiful photos! It looks like it was a great trip...I want to go now! Our kids don't know snow (and since I grew up in WI, this bothers me!) Welcome back, and I loved seeing the trip!

Amanda said...

Those are great photos! I love the one of the RV... it's great quality

~M said...

Beautiful! Great quality!

Maggie said...

Love the cow pics. :) I'm glad you guys had such fun. What great memories.