Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Day 23

My photo group challeng this week is Local Landmarks. Disneyland is the obvious landmark in Anaheim, but this week I am going to look for other Anaheim landmarks...and maybe learn a little about my city in the process!

Here's a photo of The Big A, which is in the parking lot of Angels Stadium...home of the 2002 World Series champions, the Anaheim Angels. We're huge Angels fans and are lucky to live just 2 miles from the stadium.

As an unexpected bonus, behind The Big A on the left you can see The Pond a.k.a. The Honda Center, which is the arena where the Mighty Ducks (hockey) play and many concerts are held.


Sophia is really sick today, running a 103.9 fever. I actually only got the big A photo because we drove by it on the way to the doctor.
Maya has been really sleepy today, so I'm hoping she's not getting sick too. Fortunately, she doesn't have a fever.

3 comments:

Erica said...

I like the A. Nice. I hope both kiddos get better soon!

Holly said...

Cool! I like the halo on the A.

Hope your girls are better.

Maggie said...

Cool Angels sign! Hope the little ones are feeling better.