Thursday, March 29, 2007

Day 25

Sophia playing in Daddy's ties...


We played peek-a-boo with Maya in Daddy's ties...

Oh my goodness...I weighed 17 lbs, 13 oz at my 6 month baby check up today!

Here's another Anaheim landmark, our convention center. It's the largest convention center on the West Coast and the 4th largest in the country.

This is a photo of the Santa Ana "River". As a non-native Californian, this partially cemented, man-made DRY river cracks me up. Notice the bike trail along this scenic river...LOL! In So Cal's defense, when (if) it rains, the river does fill up. Some may wonder why it's not just called the Santa Ana drain ditch. (I'm sure my OC native husband will not find this amusing, as these are the only types of "rivers" he grew up with....hehehe.)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

It's not a river unless there's WATER in it! lol. Boy your DH has a LOT of ties!