Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day 83

I made Sophia a tea party breakfast, with blackberries, cheerios and -- most importantly -- bite size rice crispie treats. We had milk and juice also.

I just love to see how Sophia's artwork changes as she gets older. Here she has drawn a chalk picture of Ariel, complete with head, eyes, smile...and a long beautiful tail.

I thought Robeez were supposed to stay on feet? :) Maya prefers to eat hers.

My sister and I (well, mostly my sister) planted new plants all around our backyard. I'm putting these photos in my blog, mostly so I can look back and see how they grow over the summer. Unfortunately, I did not take a before photo, so I can't show the comparison of how truely hideous the plants were before. :(










3 comments:

Laura said...

The teaparty is such a nice idea. These are the things she will remember for years to come! And to have a picture of it is even better! Nice gardens by the way!!!

Heather said...

I love the chalk picture. The coloring in it is perfect!

Maggie said...

Love the chalk pic, the composition and everything.