Tuesday, June 12, 2007

*** Day 100 ***

It's Day 100 of my blog! I can't believe I've been working on this project this long already! :)

Today was my dad's birthday, so we had dinner at the beach, watched the sunset and they looked at the Red Bull photo exhibit that lit up after sunset.

Here is Daddy & Sophia watching the waves at sunset.


Under the Huntington Beach Pier as the sun was setting.

The pier during sunset.
Pop-Pop Dennis and his birthday dessert, which we all dug into like we hadn't eaten in months! It was great to have all 3 of us siblings together to celebrate dad's birthday!

Sophia is patting Maya like she's a puppy. :)

9 comments:

KrysiaG said...

I am so jealous. I would love to return to the beach. These are all absolutely stunning. Such warmth!

Mindy's365 said...

The beach photo's are absolutely STUNNING! Great Job!!

jessstephkylesmom said...

Great set of pictures, beautiful sunset.

Vanessa said...

beautiful shots!! especially love the one daddy daughter one!

Holly said...

Wonderful set of pics!! Wow. Incredible beach pics. Great post!

Maggie said...

Wow that one pier pic rocks!! Love the sunsets too.

amy said...

Those sunset pics are GORGEOUS!! Great job!

Anna said...

I love the pier pic, great pictures!

Heather said...

The beach pictures are absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!