Sunday, June 10, 2007

Day 98

Maya was baptized today. She wore the same dress that Sophia wore. Aunt Stephie bought her scarf years ago in Jerusalem as a gift for me.

Deacon Jay blessing Maya.

Maya being baptized.

Our family with Maya's Godparents. I thought it was funny how Sophia was holding the candle.


Sophia inherited this dress from her cousin, who wore this dress to Sophia's baptism.


Pop-Pop Dennis was incharge of the BBQ!

I love this photo of my sister-in-law. She was goofing around, but my camera caught her at the perfect moment and I think the photo turned out great!

6 comments:

jessstephkylesmom said...

awww looks like Maya is not so sure about what is about to happen!

Tanya said...

Great photos! Very beautiful indeed.

Jess said...

This is such a great set of photos Rachel! What a wonderful rememberance of your special day!! I agree...the photo of your SIL came out beautifully!

Vanessa said...

great photos!! great memories!

Maggie said...

I love traditions like this..passing the dress along. How wonderful.

KrysiaG said...

Congratulations! What great moments you captured!